The Embassy of Japan in Ireland is seeking a local staff employee (full time position) for its economic section. The details are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or a related discipline is minimum requirement.
- Working knowledge of PC and relevant software.
- Irish citizenship or permanent resident.
2. Job Description
Primarily to support diplomatic and research team in the economic section with a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Research on Irish and EU economic affairs
- Other secretarial and administrative tasks required by the economic section
Applicants are required to submit a CV with a cover letter explaining your motivation no later than 8 May 2018 exclusively by E-mail to this address: email@example.com
4. Selection Process*
- First-round: screening of CV
- Second-round: written examination and interview
- Final Stage: interview
*Only candidates who have passed the first-round screening will be informed of details of the second-round screening.