The Embassy of Japan is seeking a staff member for its Consular Section. Please see below for details.
1. Terms of Employment
- Working hours are 9:00am –5:45pm, (lunch break from 1:00pm to 2:00pm) / occasional overtime work after working hours and on weekends
- Salary will be decided in accordance with the Embassy’s regulations.
- Hiring will start as soon as all selection and administrative procedures are completed.
- Assisting clients at the Consular Section (accepting applications and issuing passports and visas, etc.). Processing applications. Replying to telephone and e-mail enquiries. Supporting surveys on various matters.
- The individual will be tasked with secretarial and administrative duties. The successful candidate will have to work independently and as part of the Consular Section.
- The individual will be required to do close teamwork and must have strong interpersonal skills for daily interactions with clients, other Embassy colleagues and stakeholders outside the Embassy as well as for occasional Embassy’s events and visitors from Japan.
3. Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Candidates have to be legally entitled to work in Ireland. The Embassy does not support his or her visa status in Ireland.
- Intermediate and good understanding of Windows PC operations (Microsoft Word, Excel,Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge and fluency in English and Japanese languages.
4. How to apply
E-mail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: 5pm on Tuesday, 22nd September 2020